Bringing you bullsh- Bringing you bullsh-

Thank god.

Looks like you came to your senses and dropped the anime bullshit. Good man.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

OH MY GOD!

This is BY FAR the single best Flash cartoon I've ever seen. Very suspenseful, and the greatest ending I could ever imagine. Looking forward to getting that shirt in the mail to help spread the good word!

Step Sleeper Step Sleeper

Fuckin' anime bullshit.

Other than my major complaint about people obsessed with anime not having a creative bone in their body, this was mildly amusing. Please develop your own art style.

SUPA japanime tutorial SUPA japanime tutorial

Practice what you preach!!!

My main critique is that throughout the entire "tutorial," you tell your readers not to do the same mistake as you. If you don't know how to draw, don't teach it.
Second of all (as was already said by another reviewer), you seem to misunderstand the difference between anime and manga. Anime is a cartoon, manga is a comic.
Finally, your background music. It's very nice, but it gets annoying after a while. I don't think it's really the kind music you want to use for a tutorial; it's rather distracting, if you ask me.
Well, good luck in the future with your flash tutorials.

TURTLE-MAN responds:

yes but manga is always in b&w dammit.except doujin.

Seraph Seraph

Unplayable

This game plays entirely too slow, even in low quality. The controls were almost completely unresponsive. Other than that... well, I don't know, since I wasn't able to kill more than two things before I gave up and clicked the X. The graphics were okay though.