Bringing you bullsh- Bringing you bullsh-

Thank god.

Looks like you came to your senses and dropped the anime bullshit. Good man.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

OH MY GOD!

This is BY FAR the single best Flash cartoon I've ever seen. Very suspenseful, and the greatest ending I could ever imagine. Looking forward to getting that shirt in the mail to help spread the good word!

Step Sleeper Step Sleeper

Fuckin' anime bullshit.

Other than my major complaint about people obsessed with anime not having a creative bone in their body, this was mildly amusing. Please develop your own art style.

Seek Seek

That MUSIC...

I love that Strawberry Jews song... I'm guessing you got it from Songs To Wear Pants To, but what's the name of the song? If possible, could you give me the song number? I looked for it and couldn't find it.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Great as always!

Wow, Jerry, you scored another winner. I love all of your car22ns, and I can't wait to see more! (And I know you probably aren't reading these, but you should ignore all the negative comments you receive. They obviously don't appreciate your amazing humor, and they wouldn't know good taste if it ripped their face off.)

moral sense moral sense

Graphics are pretty darn good...

...but ain't no can of soda gonna cost 500 yen. Other than that nitpickage, I liked it!

The Green Flea The Green Flea

Mediocre At Best

At times, you can find a good flash that's good because it's bad. A good example of this is "One Wish: Remasturbated." If a flash is poorly made on a funny enough level, it becomes intriguingly good. That is NOT, however, the case with "The Green Flea." This cartoon was way too boring and plotless to be considered watchable. I don't mean to put you down (I mean, we share the same dream), but this is pretty boring. The animation is very lacking, and the lipsynching is nonexistent. Make your animations more fluid, use a better microphone, write a better script, try being original, and sue your mother for giving birth to you.

.: Innocence :. .: Innocence :.

Twist, anyone?

Ya know, I was skeptical, but you really pulled through in the end. Awesome twist.
You get a 5.
--Dan

[Blobs] [Blobs]

Uh-huh...

So, the AIDS song had nothing to do with the rest of the flash, huh? Am I right? I knew it.

Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina Lemmings: Deus Ex Machina

Actually enjoyable

While this submission is undoubtably watchable, it gets a little repetitive towards the end. One way it could be improved is the addition of more complicated obstacles as it goes on, instead of more enemies. This cartoon's potential is in the platforming, not the fighting, which tends to be overdone in flashes with such simplistic graphics. Otherwise well done.